The Donald won’t release his tax returns. This is damaging, but I don’t blame him. As it is, the media have one stick to beat him with; his full tax return would be a gift that kept on giving. Like anyone else he probably avoids as much tax as he lawfully can. However, you know the pro-Hillary media (almost all of it) would be all over it, every day, drip, drip, drip. So he’s smart not to release.
Hillary on the other hand, won’t fully release her medical records and this is interesting.
It surprises me that the hurricane of corruption blowing around the ghastly Clintons seems to have left Hillary undamaged in the eyes of many. I find this staggering. How could anyone possibly consider voting for a liar who left men to die in Banghazi. And knowingly lied about it. As well as the small matter of breaching national security with the e-mail server and lying about that, and claiming she landed at an airport one time under sniper fire (another lie), and any number of other ghastly goings on.
But it maybe all this is too ephemeral. You need to spend a few minutes thinking about this to grasp the significance of the e-mail server. Low information, low IQ voters may find this too hard to understand.
So maybe the Republicans should start questioning her health. Twitter has made a lot of this, even though the first time I saw it on the MSM, it was a piece saying the whole thing was made up, (interesting that they feel the need to ‘debunk’ when they never covered it – the power of social media). So let’s look at the claims:
1. She’s been falling down a lot. People in their sixties, by and large don’t fall that much, this tends to be a problem for those in their seventies and eighties. We know in 2012 she suffered a transverse sinus thrombosis. I read that people who have to wear prism glasses are often the ones who have cognitive impairment after falls. She wears prism glasses.
2. There is the suggestion she has Parkinson’s disease. This would explain Huma Adebin’s January 2013 e-mail when she told an aide that Hillary was often confused and needed hand-holding on her daily schedule.
3. Then there’s the fact she’s not had a press conference since early December. Maybe she just feels she’s a shoe-in and press conferences can only hurt her now? But seriously not talking to the press when you are running for President?
4. Physically she has stools to sit on everywhere she goes and is often propped up with cushions. Again, could just be she doesn’t want to stand around, but it’s odd. And she seems to be sleeping a lot. It could be a weird schedule of course but I’ve seen some pictures where minders are simply holding her up when she speaks. This is not good.
5. Then there are some very odd videos doing the rounds on youtube where she seems to be acting very oddly. There is one where she just seems to freeze and some kind of minder comes on stage and says “just keep talking” Watch the video, judge for yourself. Also, the minders seem to carry around lots of odd medical paraphernalia.
6. Lastly, just take a look at her physical appearance. She doesn’t look like a well woman. I know she’s old and it’s a little unfair to expect a svelte figure from a woman her age, (this probably explains all the trouser suits). More seriously however, take a look at her face, she just looks really ill.
But here’s the bottom line, the Clinton campaign know this is hurting them. If there was nothing to hide, they’d do an hour long press conference and have a three minute video of her jogging or working out.
We aren’t seeing that, just like we never saw Roosevelt walk. This is telling.